Linux Managed File Transfer and Linux Secure FTP Server
GoAnywhere MFT™ is a Managed File Transfer and Secure FTP solution that will automate and secure file transfers with your trading partners, customers and enterprise servers. GoAnywhere on Linux is a dependable enterprise-level solution with extensive auditing logs and reporting for compliance requirements.
- Support for popular standards including SFTP, SCP, FTPS, Open PGP, GZIP and TAR
- Integrated Scheduler and Folder monitors
- Utilization of existing NFS and CIFS mounts and dynamic network shares
- Ability to run transfers from Cron jobs and external schedulers/scripts
- Can execute existing shell scripts and remote SSH commands
- Supports physical and virtualized environments
Running GoAnywhere MFT on Linux
GoAnywhere’s intuitive interface and comprehensive workflow features help to eliminate the need for custom programs and scripts, single-function tools and manual processes that were traditionally needed. This innovative solution will reduce costs, improve the quality of file transfers, and help your organization to comply with data security audits, policies, and regulations.
GoAnywhere implements secure FTP technology to protect sensitive file transfers using strong encryption technology and modern authentication methods. This will create encrypted tunnels between client and server systems which provides confidentiality and integrity of critical transmissions. Secure FTP also protects any user credentials that flow over the connection.
- LDAP integration for user authentication and synchronization
- Supports running in a chroot jail
- Multi-factor authentication with user ID’s, passwords, keys, and certificates
- Supports large files with auto-resume and integrity checks to help guarantee delivery
GoAnywhere MFT supports all flavors of Linux including, but not limited to:
A complete list of operating systems and specifications can be viewed on the installation requirements page.
High Availability and Scalability
GoAnywhere MFT can be scaled to meet high volumes of file transfers for the enterprise. With the clustering technology in GoAnywhere MFT, file transfers and other processes can be distributed across multiple systems for load balancing. Clustering also provides true "active-active" support for disaster recovery in mission-critical environments.
- Horizontally scale by adding more systems to the cluster
- Organize workflow jobs by run priorities and job queues
- Load balance incoming connections from trading partners
- Auto-failover to the active systems in the cluster
- Does not require 3rd party software to support clustering
GoAnywhere MFT Solutions for Linux: