Running GoAnywhere MFT on AIX and UNIX Platforms
GoAnywhere MFT can be implemented on a variety of operating systems, including but not limited to:
- IBM AIX
- Sun Solaris
GoAnywhere’s intuitive interface and comprehensive workflow features help to eliminate the need for custom programs/scripts, single-function tools, and manual processes that were traditionally needed. This innovative solution will reduce costs, improve the quality of file transfers, and help your organization comply with data security audits, policies, and regulations.
GoAnywhere uses SFTP for AIX and UNIX to protect sensitive file transfers using strong encryption technology and modern authentication methods. This creates encrypted tunnels between client and server systems which provides confidentiality and integrity of critical transmissions. SFTP also protects any user credentials that flow over the connection.
- LDAP integration for user authentication and synchronization
- Supports running in a chroot jail
- Multi-factor authentication with user ID’s, passwords, keys, and certificates
- Supports large files with auto-resume and integrity checks to help guarantee delivery
High Availability and Scalability
can scale to meet high volumes of file transfers for the enterprise. With its clustering technology, file transfers and other processes can be distributed across multiple systems for load balancing. Clustering also provides true "active-active" support for disaster recovery in mission-critical environments.
GoAnywhere's HA features include:
- Horizontal scaling for systems added to a cluster
- The ability to organize workflow jobs by run priorities and job queues
- Load balancing for incoming connections from trading partners
- The ability to auto-failover to active systems in the cluster
- Independence from third-party software clustering support