Automating File Transfers and
Meeting Service Level Agreements
Recorded Webinar On Demand
Your mission-critical file transfers need to run on-time every time as your organization becomes more integrated with your customers, vendors and other trading partners. With the new clustering feature in GoAnywhere Director™, you can now have multiple systems running your file transfers in tandem… providing a true active-active environment for handling system failures.
Register for this webinar to learn how your organization can realize the following benefits with GoAnywhere™ and clustering:
- Provide a true Active-Active environment for your organization’s file transfers
- Meet your customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Load balance large volumes of file transfers across multiple systems
- Comply with HIPAA, PCI DSS and state privacy laws
- Eliminate custom scripting and programming traditionally needed for file transfers
During this informative webinar, we also demonstrate the new release of the GoAnywhere Services™ secure FTP server and file sharing solution. In this new version, we’ve added more enterprise security features and management controls including folder disk quotas, bandwidth throttling, login time limits, UI enhancements and much more.
This is an important webinar that you should view if your organization’s file transfers are a critical part of your business processes. Please register today.