HTTPS Server - Web Client for Ad-Hoc File Transfers
Watch this Web Client demo
GoAnywhere Services™ provides a HTTPS server that allows your trading partners and employees to perform secure ad-hoc file transfers directly through their browser. This is a simple alternative to other file transfer methods like FTP since end-users do not need additional software or special training.
The HTTPS Web Client can be used by authorized users to download files from (or upload files to) designated folders on your server. You can optionally enable the Secure Mail module in the Web Client so users can send files to other individuals using email notifications and secure HTTPS download links.
HTTPS Web Client features include:
- Supports popular browsers including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Highly scalable with no limits on the number of users
- Supports user, password and certificate authentication
- Allows rebranding the web client interface with your organization's logo, colors and fonts
- Allows custom disclaimers and policies on the login page
- Can lock end-users into specific folders with granular permissions (upload, download, delete, etc.)
- Robust security to meet compliance requirements like PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX and state privacy laws
- Multiple authentication methods; database, Active Directory (AD), LDAP and IBM i
- Self-registration option to allow certain individuals to create their own accounts
- Allow end-users to reset their passwords
- Administrators can view active sessions for logged-in users
- Event triggers to automatically process files or send email notifications
- Ability to accept or reject files with certain extensions
- Allows only strong NIST-certified encryption algorithms when in FIPS 140-2 Compliance mode
- Generate full audit trails of all file transfer and user activity
- Users can be authorized to view their own audit log activity
Both a basic (HTML) interface and an enhanced (applet) interface can be made available to end-users, based on your preferences. See examples below.
The basic interface is easy to learn since files and folders can be worked with through intuitive web pages. No browser plug-ins are needed for the basic interface, allowing access from even tightly secured networks.
|GoAnywhere Services Basic Web Client
[click to enlarge]
The enhanced web client interface runs as a Java Applet in the browser, which is especially useful for transferring multiple files at a time. Highlights include:
- Drag-and-drop files or folders to initiate transfers
- Monitor the progress of active transfers
- Built-in queue to handle large numbers of files
- Verifies the integrity of all transferred files
- Resume failed transfers
- Multi-select files or folders
- Intuitive navigation with drill-down functionality
- Context sensitive right-click menus
|GoAnywhere Services Enhanced Web Client
[click to enlarge]
GoAnywhere Services can be installed onto Windows, Linux, IBM i, AIX (pSeries), UNIX, HP-UX, Mac OS and Solaris platforms. IBM i is also referred to as System i, iSeries, as400, as/400 and i5.