HTTPS Web Client for Ad-Hoc File Transfers
Watch this Web Client demo
GoAnywhere Services™ provides a HTTPS web client that allows your employees, customers and trading partners to perform secure ad-hoc file transfers and collaboration directly through their browser. This is a simple alternative to other file transfer methods (e.g. FTP) since end-users do not need additional software or special training.
The HTTPS Web Client can be used by authorized users to download files from (or upload files to) designated folders on your server. The GoDrive feature allows users to collaborate with shared files and folders. You can optionally enable the Secure Mail module in the Web Client so users can send files to other individuals using email notifications and secure HTTPS download links.
HTTPS Web Client features include:
- Users can quickly transfers files between their computer and the server using their preferred browser
- Server folders can be secured with granular permissions (upload, download, etc.) for each user
- Users can collaborate with others by sharing authorized files and folders
- Robust security allows meeting compliance requirements like PCI DSS, HIPAA and state privacy laws
- Supports user authentication types of Active Directory (AD), LDAP, IBM i profiles, database and certificates
- Self service; users can register their own accounts (with approval) and reset their own passwords
- Event triggers can automatically process files or send email notifications
- Allows only strong NIST-certified encryption algorithms when in FIPS 140-2 Compliance mode
- Generates full audit trails of all file transfers. Users can view their own logs
- The interface can be re-branded with your organization's logo and custom disclaimer message
- Supports popular browsers including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Highly scalable with no limits on the number of users
- Multilingual with support for English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese and Bahasa languages
Secure Folders provides access to authorized files and folders on the server. With Secure Folders, files can be transferred quickly between the desktop and server over HTTPS. Since files in Secure Folders are stored on a standard file system, they can be directly accessed by backend applications and programs.
|GoAnywhere Services Secure Folders
[click to enlarge]
The optional Applet interface in Secure Folders runs as a Java Applet in the browser, which is especially useful for transferring multiple files at a time. Highlights include:
- Drag-and-drop files or folders to initiate transfers
- Monitor the progress of active transfers
- Built-in queue to handle large numbers of files
- Verifies the integrity of all transferred files
- Resume failed transfers
- Multi-select files or folders
- Intuitive navigation with drill-down functionality
- Context sensitive right-click menus
[click to enlarge]
GoAnywhere Services can be installed onto Windows, VMware, Linux, IBM i, AIX (pSeries), UNIX, HP-UX, Mac OS and Solaris platforms. IBM i is also referred to as System i, iSeries, as400, as/400 and i5.