File Transfer Mobile App
Secure file management in the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) workplace is now possible with the GoAnywhere File Transfer mobile app. This app enables users of Apple and Android devices to easily and securely send Ad-hoc file transfers with GoAnywhere Services.
GoAnywhere File Transfer delivers a mobility tool that makes it easier for workers to connect with corporate documents. This improves adoption rates and reduces reliance on policy enforcement to control data security.
- Data remains on company servers so no information is uploaded to the cloud
- File transfer events are logged to meet compliance with SOX, PCI DSS, HIPAA and state privacy laws
- Employee access and permissions are controlled by the administrator, including LDAP and AD authentication for Android and iOS devices
- Intuitive menus in the app allow users to upload or download without special training or technical skills
- Enables trading partners, remote employees and other external parties to initiate encrypted file exchanges
- Secure Mail allows users to email messages with unique links to files for download securely through a HTTPS connection1
- Preview a range of file types from inside the app; XLS, PDF, PPT, DOC, RTF, RTFD, KEY, NUMBERS and PAGES
GoAnywhere File Transfer mobile app is free to customers of the GoAnywhere Services HTTP/s module.
Take a Tour of the Mobile App
GoAnywhere Services can be installed onto Windows, Linux, IBM i, AIX (pSeries), UNIX, HP-UX, Mac OS and Solaris platforms. IBM i is also referred to as System i, iSeries, as400, as/400 and i5.