GoAnywhere Services™ allows your trading partners to securely exchange files with your organization using FTPS (FTP over SSL/TLS) protocol. GoAnywhere Services supports both implicit SSL and explicit SSL connection types. Dual factor authentication can be performed using user ids, passwords and certificates.
An encrypted tunnel will be created between the FTPS server in GoAnywhere Services and any trading partners, which will protect all data, user ids, passwords and commands that flow over the connection. Secure FTP is critical for compliance with PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITECH, SOX and state privacy laws.
FTPS Server Features:
- No restrictions on the number of trading partners
- Support for multiple listeners with configurable port numbers
- Remote administration and monitoring through a browser-based interface
- Robust security and granular permission controls
- Multiple authentication methods; database, Active Directory (AD), LDAP and IBM i
- Administrators can view active sessions for logged-in users
- Event triggers to automatically process files or send email notifications
- Support for client requests to resume file transfers
- Anonymous logins can be enabled or disabled
- Custom welcome and logout messages
- Authentication can be performed using self-signed and 3rd-party signed certificates
- Configurable settings for maximum number of sessions, maximum login failures and idle timeouts
- Ability to accept or reject files with certain extensions
- Allows only strong NIST-certified encryption algorithms when in FIPS 140-2 Compliance mode
- Can be installed in the private network without opening inbound ports, when paired with GoAnywhere Gateway™ in the DMZ
Audit trails (logs) are generated for all FTPS sessions in GoAnywhere Services to meet auditing and compliance requirements. This detail includes commands issued, messages, IP addresses, user ids and file names transferred. Log messages can additionally be sent to a SYSLOG server using UDP or TCP connections.
X.509 Certificate Management
The GoAnywhere Services Certificate Manager allows authorized administrators to easily manage X.509 certificates. This Certificate Manager can be used to create certificates, generate CSRs, import CA replies, import trusted certificates and view certificates. RSA and DSA key types are supported with key lengths up to 4096 bits. Certificates can be created to expire at specified dates.
Standards Support for FTPS Server
GoAnywhere Services FTPS server provides support for the following standards:SSL Versions
- SSL 2.0
- SSL 3.0 (also known as TLS 1.0)
- Explicit SSL
- Implicit SSL
- Triple DES (DESede)
- JKS (Java Key Store)
GoAnywhere Services can be installed onto Windows, Linux, IBM i, AIX (pSeries), UNIX, HP-UX, Mac OS and Solaris platforms. IBM i is also referred to as System i, iSeries, as400, as/400 and i5.