GoAnywhere Services™ provides an enterprise-level FTP server for robust file transfer management. The FTP server can be used for standard FTP transfers or can provide Secure FTP through explicit SSL connection requests. Users can be authenticated using a variety of methods including Active Directory (AD), LDAP and IBM i user profiles.
FTP Server Features:
- Highly scalable with no restrictions on the number of trading partners
- Support for multiple listeners with configurable port numbers
- Remote administration and monitoring through a browser-based interface
- Robust security and granular permission controls
- Multiple authentication methods; database, Active Directory (AD), LDAP and IBM i
- Ability to view active sessions for logged-in users
- Event triggers to automatically process files or send email notifications
- Support for client requests to resume file transfers
- Anonymous logins can be enabled or disabled
- Custom welcome and logout messages
- Configurable settings for maximum number of sessions, maximum login failures and idle timeouts
- Ability to accept or reject files with certain extensions
- Can be installed in the private network without opening inbound ports, when paired with GoAnywhere Gateway™ in the DMZ
|FTP Server Configuration
[click to enlarge]
Audit trails (logs) are generated for all FTP sessions in GoAnywhere Services to meet auditing and compliance requirements. This detail includes commands issued, messages, IP addresses, user ids and file names transferred. Log messages can additionally be sent to a SYSLOG server using UDP or TCP connections.
GoAnywhere Services can be installed onto Windows, VMware, Linux, IBM i, AIX (pSeries), UNIX, HP-UX, Mac OS and Solaris platforms. IBM i is also referred to as System i, iSeries, as400, as/400 and i5.