Follow the instructions below to connect to SQL Server using Windows authentication:
1) Download and locate the sqljdbc_auth.dll file. This file is located in the jdbc driver pack and can be downloaded from Microsoft's website.
2) Place this .dll file in the [installationDirectory]\jre\bin folder. e.g. C:\program files\linoma software\goanywhere\jre\bin.
3) Open up the Windows Services and right click on the 'GoAnywhere' service and view the properties. The credentials that start the Windows service will need to be given permission on the SQL Server for Integrated Authentication.
4) With SQL server permission and the .dll file in the \bin folder you will need to restart the 'GoAnywhere' service.
5) Open an internet browser and login into GoAnywhere.
6) Navigate to Resources -> Database Servers and either add or edit a server.
7) At the end of the JDBC URL field append the following ;integratedSecurity=true. Note: You will need to select the SQL 2008 driver rather than the older 2000 version.
- Support Specialist
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 8:59 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests