GoAnywhere Services provides an intuitive browser-based interface for remote configuration and monitoring. This graphical administrator includes easy-to-use menus, wizards and multi-tabbed screens, along with comprehensive on-line help text. All popular browsers are supported including Microsoft Internet Explorer, FireFox, Safari and Google Chrome. No additional software needs to be installed to your PC or laptop, greatly simplifying setup and ongoing maintenance.
The initial GoAnywhere Services screen is an icon-driven dashboard, providing quick links to commonly used components within the product. Vital system statistics are also shown on the dashboard through graphical charts. Tips and techniques are available on the bottom of the dashboard so you can quickly learn how to be productive with the product.
|GoAnywhere Services Dashboard
[click to enlarge]
- Define global settings for GoAnywhere Services
- Set up security settings including login methods (e.g. AD, LDAP) and password policies
- Configure the properties for the FTP, SFTP, FTPS, HTTPS and AS2 services
- Indicate the authorized encryption algorithms with a FIPS 140-2 compliance option
- Filter connections by defining IP blacklists and whitelists
- Define administrative users, user groups and their permissions
- Create and manage user accounts for employees, customers and trading partner accounts
- Authorize protocols (e.g. FTP, SFTP, FTPS, HTTPS, AS2) to individual user accounts and groups
- Manage devices and set device policies for GoDrive users
- Create virtual folders and grant permissions to individual user accounts and groups
- Create and manage event triggers and their actions
- Create and manage SSL certificates and SSH keys
- View the active sessions for logged-in users with the ability to terminate (kick) sessions
- Administer Secure Mail global policies and packages
- Query and view audit logs using a variety of criteria. Optionally export those logs.
- Work with clustered systems used for load balancing and active-active failover
- Configure encrypted folders to protect sensitive files
- Set up system-level email alerts for potential issues, such as when a certificate is about to expire
- Configure IP and Port mappings for GoAnywhere Gateway
GoAnywhere Services can be installed onto Windows, VMware, Linux, IBM i, AIX (pSeries), UNIX, HP-UX, Mac OS and Solaris platforms. IBM i is also referred to as System i, iSeries, as400, as/400 and i5.