GoAnywhere Outlook Plugin Release Notes
Dec 18, 2014 - Version 1.2.1
- Fixed an issue where clicking “Send” on a message could potentially prompt to send via SecureMail for every draft currently open in Outlook.
- Fixed references to allow deployment of the plugin folder to other locations for certain enterprise applications.
Jan 21, 2014 - Version 1.2.0
- Added the ability to pass the connection URL and User ID as parameters to the silent installer.
- Added support to send Secure Mail using the new Certified Delivery protection level that was introduced in GoAnywhere Services version 3.4.0.
- Users can now allow recipients to reply to Secure Mail messages.
- Added a prompt to display the package password to the sender when the password is automatically generated and not sent to the recipient in email.
- Fixed an issue where clicking send with multiple compose windows open could send the wrong email.
- Improved session handling when the user is denied access to Secure Mail.
- Removed the 'Send me a copy' option.
Jun 10, 2013 - Version 1.1.1
- Enhanced the way parameters are sent to the server by URL encoding the values.
Dec 17, 2012 - Version 1.1.0
- Added support for the new Outlook policy settings that were added in GoAnywhere Services 3.1.0. The settings on the Attachments tab in the Outlook plugin are now defaulted and/or enforced by Secure Mail administrators.
- Enhanced the validation and storing of user settings by trimming the User ID and URL.
Nov 1, 2012 - Version 1.0.1
- Removed schema validation on XML configurations that was causing requests to be made to the internet which was not needed.
Jul 11, 2012 - Version 1.0.0
Created a plugin for Microsoft Outlook 2010 to send Secure Mail. The plugin can be used with GoAnywhere Services 2.8.0 and higher. The following features are available in the plugin:
- Configuration options are restricted to the Secure Mail Settings defined in GoAnywhere Services.
- File attachments that normally exceed the allowed attachment size can be sent from Outlook.
- Messages can be sent using Secure Mail when the regular Send button in Outlook is clicked (based on configuration rules).
- The progress of uploads can be monitored.
- Provides a graceful shutdown of Outlook when messages are still being uploaded.
- A Secure Mail Outbox folder is created which stores all messages that are currently being uploaded to GoAnywhere Services.
- After messages are submitted to GoAnywhere Services, a receipt is returned and stored in the Outlook Sent Items folder.
- All activity from the Outlook plugin is logged in the GoAnywhere Services HTTPS audit logs.