Get Your FTP Server
Thursday, July 18, 2013
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST
Are you still running an outdated FTP or SFTP server in your DMZ? Does it have the security controls and audit reporting needed to meet the latest PCI and HIPAA compliance requirements?
With the GoAnywhere secure FTP server and gateway, you can keep sensitive trading partner files in your private network (out of the DMZ) without having to open inbound ports. GoAnywhere goes beyond a typical FTP server by providing the enterprise-level features and security you need to get compliant.
During this webinar, we will demonstrate the GoAnywhere secure FTP server capabilities including
- Using the GoAnywhere Gateway to keep sensitive files out of the DMZ
- Controlling access to private and shared folders with granular permissions
- Managing keys and certificates for authenticating trading partner accounts
- Transferring files securely through SFTP, FTPS and HTTPS protocols
- Automatically processing uploaded files using triggers (without scripting)
- Performing human-to-human file transfers using a simple browser interface
- Generating detailed logs and reports to satisfy strict audit requirements
Linoma’s engineers will be on-hand to answer any technical questions you have during the webinar. It’s time to move to the next level in FTP security! Please register today.