Webinar: Ad-Hoc File Transfers -- Easy and Secure
Recording on Demand
Do your users send sensitive files through email, or do they use one of those third-party file sharing sites? Ad-hoc file transfers can quickly get out of control with all the “free” options available to your end-users. Furthermore, if these transfers are not properly secured, your organization may not be in compliance with data privacy laws. Worse yet, sensitive data may fall into the wrong hands.
GoAnywhere Services from Linoma Software allows your users to easily send files whenever they want -- but with the security and control that you need. Even large files are not a problem with GoAnywhere.
Join us for this free webinar and learn how to easily handle these tasks:
- Give your users an intuitive web form or Outlook plugin to send files securely
- Automatically notify recipients when files are ready to be downloaded
- Protect files with secure HTTPS links and optional passwords
- Set automatic file expiration dates and download limits
- Maintain control “in house” by installing GoAnywhere on premises
- Keep files in your private network – NOT on 3rd party file-sharing sites
- Generate detailed audit trails to track file movement
Linoma’s engineers will be available to answer any technical questions you have during the webinar.
Keep control of your user’s ad-hoc transfers! Register today.