The initial GoAnywhere Services screen is an icon-driven dashboard, providing quick links to commonly used components within the product. Vital system statistics are also shown on the dashboard through graphical charts. Tips and techniques are available on the bottom of the dashboard so you can quickly learn how to be productive with the product.
|GoAnywhere Services Dashboard
[click to enlarge]
- Define global settings for GoAnywhere Services
- Set up security settings including login methods (e.g. AD, LDAP), password policies and FIPS 140-2 compliant encryption
- Configure the properties for the FTP, SFTP, FTPS, HTTPS and AS2 services
- Filter connections by defining IP blacklists and whitelists
- Define administrative users, user groups and their permissions
- Define trading partner accounts (end-users)
- Authorize services (e.g. FTP, SFTP, FTPS, HTTPS, AS2) to individual trading partners and groups
- Authorize folders and permissions (upload, download, etc.) to trading partners and groups
- Create and manage event triggers and their actions
- Create and manage SSL certificates and SSH keys
- View the active sessions for logged-in users with the ability to terminate (kick) sessions
- Administer Secure Mail global policies and packages
- Query and view audit logs using a variety of criteria. Optionally export those logs.
- Work with clustered systems used for load balancing and active-active failover
- Configure IP and Port mappings for GoAnywhere Gateway
GoAnywhere Services can be installed onto Windows, Linux, IBM i, AIX (pSeries), UNIX, HP-UX, Mac OS and Solaris platforms. IBM i is also referred to as System i, iSeries, as400, as/400 and i5.