Mac OS X
Installing GoAnywhere OpenPGP™ Studio in Mac OS X (Leopard and later) is a simple process. Follow the steps below to start using this Open PGP tool in minutes! Click the thumbnail on any step to expand the GoAnywhere OpenPGP Studio screenshots.
Note: Security settings in OS X 10.8 may block installing applications downloaded from the Internet. Change the Security settings or Control-Click the GoAnywhere OpenPGP Studio and then click Open.
- Locate and double-click the downloaded image to mount it and then double-click the GoAnywhere OpenPGP Studio installer.
- In the Welcome screen, click Next.
- In the License Agreement screen, read and accept the License Agreement, and then click Next.
- In the Select Destination screen, accept the default installation directory or click the Browse button to select another location. When complete, click Next.
- The GoAnywhere OpenPGP Studio installation wizard installs the application on your computer.
- In the Completing Installation screen, select how often GoAnywhere OpenPGP Studio will update, and then click Finish.
Looking to take your Open PGP encryption to the next level?
Use GoAnywhere MFT to fully automate all of your encryption needs.