Linux and Unix
Installing GoAnywhere OpenPGP Studio™ in a Linux or Unix-based operating system can be performed from a terminal or a desktop. Follow the steps below to start using this Open PGP tool in minutes! Click the thumbnail on any step to expand the GoAnywhere OpenPGP Studio screenshots. If using a desktop like Gnome or KDE, the installer opens after launching it in the terminal. If using a terminal installation, the prompts are the same as the desktop installation.
- Open a terminal screen with a user profile that can install applications, navigate to the downloaded installer, make it executable, and then start the installation.
chmod 755 gapgpstudio1_0_0_linux_x64.sh
- In the Welcome screen, click Next.
- In the License Agreement screen, read and accept the License Agreement, and then click Next.
- In the Select Destination screen, accept the default installation directory or click the Browse button to select another location. When complete, click Next.
- In the Symlinks screen, select the appropriate options, and then click Next.
- The GoAnywhere OpenPGP Studio installation wizard installs the application on your computer.
- In the Completing Installation screen, select how often GoAnywhere OpenPGP Studio will update, and then click Finish.
Looking to take your Open PGP encryption to the next level?
Use GoAnywhere MFT to fully automate all of your encryption needs.