Encryption is vital for protecting the privacy and integrity of data, whether if it is stored to disk or transmitted outside of your organization. Encryption of sensitive data is vital for compliance with PCI DSS requirements, State privacy laws and Federal regulations such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley.
GoAnywhere MFT™ implements several popular encryption technologies for securing data. Click the links below to learn more.
- Encrypted folders for protecting files at rest using AES 256-bit encryption
- Open PGP and GnuPG (GPG) for encrypting and decrypting files using public and private keys
- SSL for encrypting file transfers over AS2, FTPS and HTTPS protocols
- SSH for encrypting file transfers over SFTP and SCP protocols
- ZIP with AES for compressing and encrypting files with AES encryption
GoAnywhere MFT provides a FIPS 140-2 Compliance Mode and when enabled, it only permits the use of FIPS 140-2 compliant ciphers (e.g. AES, Triple DES) for SSL and SSH protocols.
An integrated Key Manager is provided in GoAnywhere MFT to allow you to create, import, export and manage Open PGP keys, SSH keys and SSL certificates.