GoAnywhere Director™ can scan targeted folders looking for files that have been created, modified or deleted. When file activity occurs, a predefined workflow process can be executed to encrypt, translate, compress or distribute those files.
File Monitor Features:
- Scan for new, modified or deleted files in targeted folders
- Watch local file systems, network shares and remote file systems with SMB/CIFS
- Filter file names using wildcard or regular expressions
- Customize the frequency to scan (days of week, time of day, etc.)
- Run projects to process the files when found
- Send notifications when no files are found, when projects complete and if any errors occur
|File Monitor Screen
GoAnywhere Director can be installed onto Windows, Linux, IBM i, AIX (pSeries), UNIX, HP-UX, Mac OS and Solaris platforms. IBM i is also referred to as System i, iSeries, as400, as/400 and i5.