GoAnywhere Director™ can scan targeted folders looking for files that have been created, modified or deleted. When file activity occurs, a predefined workflow process can be executed to encrypt, translate, compress or distribute those files.
File Monitor Features:
- Scan for new, modified or deleted files in targeted folders
- Watch local folders, network shares, SFTP servers, FTP and FTPS servers
- Ensure files are not being written to using file locks or secondary snapshots
- Filter file names using wildcard or regular expressions
- Customize the frequency to scan (days of week, time of day, etc.)
- Run projects to process the files when found
- Send notifications when no files are found, when projects complete and if any errors occur
File Monitor Screen - General Tab
File Monitor Screen - Schedule Tab
GoAnywhere Director can be installed onto Windows, Linux, IBM i, AIX (pSeries), UNIX, HP-UX, Mac OS and Solaris platforms. IBM i is also referred to as System i, iSeries, as400, as/400 and i5.