Projects are designed using intuitive wizards and templates. No programming or special technical skills are needed. The Project definitions are stored in a central database, which can be worked with, scheduled and executed by authorized users and applications.
- Define through graphical wizards
- Chain together an unlimited number of tasks
- Pass results from one task into another
- Conditionally execute tasks
- Group tasks within loops
- Define and utilize variables, which may be overridden at runtime
- Define error recovery logic
- Define custom logging levels
- Debug projects Interactively
- Organize projects under user-defined folders
- Export, import, and promote Projects to another enviornment
- Execute from almost any platform
Projects can be run in Debug mode, which allows users to interactively execute tasks one step at a time. The job log and variable values can be monitored during each step while debugging. At each stopping point, the values for the variables can be changed before the next task is executed.
GoAnywhere Director can be installed onto Windows, Linux, IBM i, AIX (pSeries), UNIX, HP-UX, Mac OS and Solaris platforms. IBM i is also referred to as System i, iSeries, as400, as/400 and i5.