I can go to the IFS resource and click "test" and access the path. Why can I not put a file to the IFS subfolder?
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:19 am
First, please verify that the user id that starts the subsystem has authority to the folder & file.
If it does, then please send in your project XML & project log with the log level set to DEBUG.
- Support Specialist
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:49 pm
- Location: Ashland, NE USA
- Created the folder GoAnyWhere under /Root
- Modified the folder to be a shared folder with Read/Write Access
- Verified the UserID being utilized for the Network Share had the proper Access Rights
Create Network Share:
- For Share Name - Enter /GoAnyWhere
- For Authentication - Enter UserID and Password
- For Authentication - Select NO for Use logged-user Credentials.
Wtih this Network Share we are able to Retrieve, Create and Delete files from under the IFS Folder /Root/GoAnyWhere and sub-folders.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:09 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest