- Download the JDBC driver from http://www.basis.com
- Copy the BBjJDBC.jar to the system where GoAnywhere is installed. The location to copy is GA_INSTALL_DIR/WebRoot/WEB-INF/lib.
- Restart GoAnywhere Service/Subsystem
- Log in to GoAnywhere
- Add/Edit a Database Resource
- In the JDBC Driver field, type com.basis.jdbc.BasisDriver
- In the JDBC URL field, type jdbc:basis:<server>:<port>?database=<database_name>. Substiltute <server> with the host name or IP address of the Pro/5 database server. Substitute <port> with the port number on which the Pro/5 database server is listening. Substitute <database_name> with the database that you would like to connect. For configuring advanced options that the driver supports, use the JDBC URL Wizard helper tool.
- Enter the database login in the User Name and Password fields.
- Click on Test button to see if the database connection goes through.
- Support Specialist
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:45 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests