- Download the JDBC driver for PostgreSQL database from http://jdbc.postgresql.org. Make sure to download a driver that is compatible with the version of your database server. Also, make sure to download a JDBC 3.0 compliant driver. DO NOT download JDBC 4.0 driver.
- Copy the downloaded driver jar file to the system where GoAnywhere Director is installed. The location to copy is [INSTALL_DIR]/WebRoot/WEB-INF/lib. Where [INSTALL_DIR] is the directory where GoAnywhere Director is installed.
- Restart GoAnywhere Director subsystem/service for the new driver to be recognized
- Create a new Database Resource with your PostgreSQL database server information -
- For the JDBC Driver, type org.postgresql.Driver.
- For the JDBC URL, type jdbc:postgresql://[host]:[port]/[database], where [host] is the host name or IP address of the system where the database is installed, [port] is the port number on which the database server is listening and [database] is the name of the database you would like to connect to. The default port number is 5432.
- Specify the user name and password for logging into the database and click Test to test the connection.
- Save the resource and create a project using this resource to access data from the PostgreSQL database.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest